Sunday, September 6, 2009

Planning for this week..

Monday : If I can make the appointement with asdos then I can have a private lesson with my friendss together about AP.. ( >.< ) Rearrange my anjem..
Tuesday : FULL study time from 7.30 to 19.30.. ( so tiring.. ) Meet my bff for lunch.. Study together with my friends or sharing homeworkss^^
Wednesday : Private lesson if the asdos can do the private lesson.. AP practicum with weird teacher n 2 freak GG asdoss..ckck
Thursday : Uni time from 7.30 - 16.30 (meet komal with a lot of projcets.. >.<)
Friday : PPA,tutor,library rally^^ (finest day of the week) Having fun with all of the infor students for celebratin Celia's b'day, Andrey's b'day, new couple Ferdi n Helen, couple cynthia n xiao ping, couple vania n jo''..(Hari ini ato hr minggu yaah jadie??Katae klo hari sabtu tuh astor ga isa smua lowh..)
Saturday : AP resp with a super freak teacher.. Having fun with all of the infor ladies in TP^^
Sunday : Go to church..Doing a looot of homeworksss etc..

1 comment:

  1. ~_~" opo ae to iki...?

    Hei kau! katanya mau berdamai, lantas knp aku masih tertulis sbg Mr.Jaypong di blog ini?

    ReplyDelete